The recipients were recognized for implementing an effective safety program in their districts. This minimized their workers’ compensation costs. The ultimate benefit is to the taxpayers and students The students will have fewer substitute employees so the continuity of their education is maintained at the highest level. The taxpayers will realize a savings, as the school district pays out lower insurance premiums. The New Jersey School Boards Association Insurance Group, located in Burlington, New Jersey, is a non-profit entity, which provides property and casualty insurance at reduced costs to public schools in New Jersey. It is the only statewide insurance pool for property, casualty, and workers’ compensation in New Jersey.
- 2003 Excellence Award for Bond Referendum Video
- 2003 Excellence Award for Why I'm Voting Brochure
- 2003 Merit Award for School District Review Newsletter
- 2004 Excellence Award for School District Review Newsletter
- 2006 Merit Award for School Building Update Brochure
- 2006 Merit Award for Welcome to Your Somerville Board of Education Brochure