Similarity, Right Triangles, and Trigonometry
Expressing Geometric Properties with Equations
Geometric Measurement and Dimension
Modeling with Geometry
The Curriculum Map for this course provides a more detailed description
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
of course contents and schedule.You may view the Geometry Curriculum Map here.