Course ExpectationsMy guidelines for success this year are simple:
- Grading will be based on a points system. Each assignment will be awarded a certain amount of points. Final grades will be calculated by total points earned divided by total possible points possible.
- Graded areas are classwork, homework, quizzes, tests, projects, and authentic assessments.
What You Can Expect Every Week
- Do your best, ask me for help when you need it, and practice until you feel confident.
- Check my website to find useful information for the class, such as helpful tips, links to resources, presentations, and assignments from class.
- For homework refer to Google Classrooms.
- Follow classroom procedures and rules.
- Please remember that I am available for extra help before and after school (just email me ahead of time).
- Math Homework (M-Th)
- Current Event
- Journal Entry
- Word of the Day
- Community-Based Instruction on Thursday mornings
- Vocabulary Quiz on Friday
Recommended School Supplies
3-Ring Binder with Dividers For Subjects
Index Cards (1-pack)
Glue Sticks (2)
1 Pack/Box of Colored Pencils
Classroom Wish List (always appreciated!)Hand Sanitizer
Thank you for visiting my site!