1. To acquire the knowledge, skills, and understanding that permit him/her to play a satisfying and responsible role as a driver in today’s complex society.
2. To acquire positive attitudes and develop habits that will provide for the rights and safety of others.
3. To understand the essentials of the rules and regulations of proper driving tactics.
4. To inform the students of the need for “defensive” driving.
5. Driver Impairment – to understand the consequences according to NJ law and its effects on driving.
6. Comprehension of the NJ GDL program.
7. To successfully pass the NJ State Driver Examination.
DETERMINATION OF GRADE:
PROJECTS, ASSIGNMENTS, & NOTEBOOK: 30%
1. Always be prepared for class (Book, Notebook/Folder, & Writing Utensil
2. Be on time for class (Detention will be given for a habitual offender)
3. Be respectful of your classmates & teacher
4. Make-Up work is the responsibility of the student