Statement of Goals
- To increase the comprehension of historical, ethical, and philosophical basis of the American system of justice.
- To demystify the operation of law, court procedures and the legal system.
- To help increase basic life and leadership skills such as listening, speaking, writing, reading, and analyzing.
- To heighten the appreciation of academic studies and promote positive scholastic achievements.
- To bring law to life for students through active preparation for and participation in the competitions. The goal is not to win for the sake of winning , but to learn and understand the meaning of good citizenship in a democracy vis-a-vis our system of law and justice. In this sense, all the students who participate will be winners.