- Three-ring binder (preferred)
- Loose-leaf paper
The following are specific rules of the classroom:
- SCHOOL RULES APPLY IN THE CLASSROOM
- Students must arrive on time to class, prepared and ready to work!
- There is absolutely no cheating of any form.
- Be respectful! Show respect to everyone and everything!
- The teacher dismisses the class, not the bell!
- NO PHONES
Discipline Policy for Rule Violation
Students are expected to follow the school and classroom rules in the student handbook or listed above. Violation of these rules will follow the given process:
Offense #1 Verbal warning
Offense #2 Teacher/student conference
Offense #3 Phone call home
Offense #4 Detention (before school, after school, or during lunch)
Offense #5 Referral
**Severity of the violation may lead to other action