Senior Class PicnicDate: Monday June 3rd, 2019
Cost: $50 per person (cash or check made out to Somerville High School)
Sign-Up with Mr. Baldino during the following dates and times:
April 29th - Afterschool 12:52pm near double doors (next to senior parking lot
April 30th - Morning before school near double doors (next to senior parking lot)
May 1st - Afterschool 12:52pm near double doors (next to senior parking lot
May 2nd - Morning before school near double doors (next to senior parking lot)
May 3rd - Morning before school near double doors (next to senior parking lot)
You can always hand in payment to main office. Please put payment into envelope with name on front of Envelope.
Deadline for Sign-Ups: May 3rd, 2019.
The Picnic is at Forest Lodge in Warren NJ!!!!
Buses will leave at 8:30 am and return to Somerville High School at 3:30pm
All you can eat food starts at 9 am. Burgers, hot dogs, etc. will begin to be served at 11 am.
The minimum number needed for the picnic is 175 students.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When I sign up, must I pay the $45 dollars? Yes
- When do we get back? Around 3:30 pm
- What should I bring? Sports equipment, a bathing suit, a towel
- What is there to do? Eat, swim, play sports, relax.
- Is the day an excused absence if you go to the picnic? Yes
- What happens if I don’t go to the Picnic? You must attend all of your classes.
- If you do not attend picnic It is NOT EXCUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Can I drive to the picnic? NO
- How do I know what bus I will be on? Your bus assignment will be posted outside of the library.
- What happens if I sign-up and don’t go? Money is NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you have any further questions please contact Mr. Baldino