Guidelines to be followed:
- The official college course description must accompany the application.
- The staff member must receive prior written approval from the superintendent of schools before course registration.
- For tuition reimbursement following course completion: provide expense reimbursement voucher, bursar's receipt, and official course grade for course(s) that received prior written approval from the superintendent of schools.
- For movement on salary guide following course completion: provide official college transcript(s) for course(s) that received prior written approval from the superintendent of schools.
- The staff member must advise (in writing) the withdrawal or cancellation of approved courses.
A letter to the Director of Curriculum & Instruction requesting movement on the salary guide must accompany the above documentation. All documents must be received by September 1st and February 1st.
Application forms are located at each school or you may contact the curriculum office x4118 for copies.